A Coaching Partnership for Pastors and Spouses
Colossians 2:7 “Rooted and built up in Him”
A tree grows tall only in proportion to its roots growing deep. Rooted provides a ministry coach for pastors and their spouses. This coach is an objective, confidential partner to offer support for relational challenges, conflict resolution, staff development, and spiritual encouragement. Rooted partners with pastors and their spouses to go deeper so their kingdom influence can flourish.
2016 Research among Evangelical and Reformed Church pastors:
- 1 in 3 pastors battle discouragement
- 1 in 3 pastors battle depression
- 60% feel they do not have any good true friends
- 65% feel their families live in a “glass house” and fear they are not good enough to meet expectations
*Source: Francis A. Schaeffer Institute of Church Leadership Development
Why do ministry leaders hire a coach?
- To achieve their potential as they pursue their calling
- To eliminate ineffective habits that undermine their leadership
- To have a safe place to download and discover solutions
- To be held accountable for their goals and aspirations
- To achieve fulfillment and balance in every area of their lives