Linda is passionate about creating a safe place for people to discover their potential and fulfill who they were born to be. Through thought-provoking questions, Linda helps her coaching clients achieve clarity in their thinking. From resolving interpersonal conflict to achieving balance in every area of life, Linda partners with her coaching clients as they break free of self-limiting beliefs and achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Why do people hire a coach?
- To achieve their potential
- To have a safe place to download and discover solutions
- To be held accountable for their goals and aspirations
- To help resolve interpersonal conflict
- To eliminate ineffective habits that undermine their effectiveness
- To achieve fulfillment and balance in every area of their lives
- A relationship that is entirely focused on you.
- Someone listening rather than just hearing you speak.
- Someone who holds you accountable to your dreams and aspirations.
- A relationship with someone insatiable curious about who you are and who you intend to be.
- A relationship with an individual who is just as committed as you are to what you want to achieve in life.
- A relationship with a person who has no agenda other than your growth and success.
- Someone in your life who sees the enormity of your true excellence.
- A relationship where you finally break free of the self-limiting self-talk that has sabotaged your growth and success in the past.
- A strategic alliance with a person skilled in connecting with people.
Live from your true potential and become who you were born to be.
*Thank you to Christian Simpson for the inspiration behind “Coaching is…” Christian Simpson is on the Faculty on the John Maxwell Team.